Maldives Holiday - Terms and Conditions
- All bookings and customer service are provided by Inspire Europe Ltd, Victoria House, SK72BE, Bramhall (“Organiser”), on behalf of the Promoter.
- In relation to the Winners Prize the Organiser will only book and pay for the following services (the Prize).
Flights and Transfers and Accommodation:
- Flights: Economy Flights with Qatar Airlines, Emirates or Etihad Airlines (airline is depending on the chosen travel date) from most major UK airports to the Maldives for 2 persons, including taxes, fuel surcharges, service charge and airport fee.
All other costs associated with the flight will be borne by the Winner including but not limited to: (a) any luggage (if the luggage is excluded from the tariff) or other charges made in connection with the flight or in addition to the tariff; (b) insurance fees; (c) fees for hotels(other than stated in point C below), car hire, airport transfers, taxies, car parking, seat upgrade, food and drinks, visas, immigration documents or any other additional services.
- Transfers: All resort transfers to and from Male airport for 2 persons.
- Accommodation: 7 nights’ accommodation at the Soneva Fushi Resort in the Maldives for 2 persons.
- 7 nights Soneva Fushi Crusoe Villa
- All Inclusive Board rate
- Mr or Ms Friday butler on hand to anticipate and respond to every request during your stay
All other costs associated with the hotel, any fees for room upgrade, additional nights off accommodation, food and drink not included in the all-Inclusive board rate, treatments or excursions or any other additional services.
- Travel Dates are the 6th-27th March 2021 and the 4th – 29th May 2021, other dates may be available on request and with a supplement payment.
- All Flights and Accommodation must be booked until the 31.01.2021 or at least 30 days before departure. All travel (departure and return) must be completed by 05.2021. All flights are subject to booking availability. This Prize offer does not entitle the Winner to travel via a particular route, carrier or on a particular date and you may be offered an alternative travel date to the ones you requested. The availability of hotels and rooms may also be restricted by special events, trade fairs or local holidays
- The Organiser is not liable for changes in flight schedules or routes and changes to or the availability of the chosen Hotel. The Winner’s and any other person’ travelling with the Winner right to claim for compensation from the carrier due to delay or cancellation of flight is governed by carrier’s internal regulations. In the event of war, earthquake, disaster, pandemic or similar acts of god, or otherwise where there are circumstances wholly outside the reasonable control of the Organiser, the Organizer reserves the right to withdraw or change the offer without notice and without offering compensation.
- No cash alternative will be offered in exchange for the Prize.
- The Promoter and the Organizer are not liable for compensation related to failures by the hotel or any supplier.
- Personal data captured during the course of the booking process shall be processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations. The personal data shall be processed for the purpose of execution of this Prize Draw. No personal data shall be passed to third parties except where these are required for booking and other promotion fulfilment purposes.
- The Prize and confirmations received during the Participant’s booking process are personal and non-transferable. Bookings cannot be requested or made for by third parties and redemption of the Prize or hotel stays may not be booked by third parties using the name of the Participant.
- By participating in this Prize Draw, the Participant shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.